Omron Automation and Safety has introduced the A22N Series to offer machine designers and panel builders a greater variety of 22-mm diameter pushbuttons, selector switches and pilot lights that are simple to install, operate and customize. Three contact blocks can be mounted in a series (up to six for non-lighted models) and can be attached in any direction for easy assembly. Designers can easily customize and expand standard switches by adding switch units as needed. A short body helps panel builders to reduce overall panel size, even when multiple contact blocks are used. The A22N Series also includes a number of safety features including easy-mounting contact blocks with finger protection, an easy-to-operate lock lever for secure locking and different colors of contact blocks help prevent wiring errors.
The A22N Series delivers a complete range of options to suit any control panel need – lighted or non-lighted, metal or plastic bezel and a variety of popular colors. Pushbuttons are available in flat, projected, full guard and mushroom style. Pilot lights can be flat, semi-spherical, projected or brushed plastic.
Key benefits for the A22N Series include:
- Connect up to three contact blocks in one stage for multistage expansion
- Wide variety of shapes, button colors and bezel options
- Easy-mounting contact blocks for finger protection
- Screw terminal structure compatible with round-crimp terminals
- Standard feature degree of protection: IP66, NEMA 4X and NEMA 13