According to Haydon Switch & Instrument, Inc., www.hsi-inc.com has been completely redesigned to improve usability.
New features include:
• Easy navigation, the site offers three general levels; home, summary and detailed pages
• A dynamic left side navigation bar that shows you where you are in relation to other products at all times.
• Multi directional linking.
• A product selector that will guide the user to the proper motor, by answering three simple questions; how far, how fast and load.
• New product series overview pages that compare the relevant characteristics of each motor in a particular product family.
• A geographical representative locator feature that will allow a customer to more easily find the Haydon sales representative for their area.
• Downloadable custom 3D models and 2D drawings of our linear actuators and leadscrew assemblies that can be integrated into the users engineering software.
• Enhanced search capabilities.
Established in 1950, Haydon is recognized worldwide as a leader for stepper motor based linear actuators, rotary motors, leadscrew assemblies, and sealed switches.