Remke Industries introduces an expanded line of NEMA 6P and IP 68 rated Dome Cap Cable Glands that are designed to withstand the rigors of continuous flexing and bending with ease and can be used with a wide range of cables both indoors and outdoors. The Dome Cap family includes:
• Standard nylon connectors available in a wide range of sizes with either NPT or Pg threads
• a Spiral-Flex extended version for a greater level of strain relief, preventing sharp bends or kinks in cable, and for additional protection from cable damage especially from moving machinery or machine parts
• a variety of nickel-plated brass connectors in several thread styles including NPT from 3/8” to 1”, M16 to M50 Metric Threads, and Pg Threads from Pg9 to Pg 36. These metallic connectors are ideally suited for use in a wide variety of applications including corrosive & industrial environments.
Remke Dome Cap Cable Glands provide easy handling, quick installation, impact and abrasion resistance even at very low temperatures. They are also suitable for use underwater to 300 feet — ideal for submersible applications as well as with pumps, fountains and in marine use.
Easy to install in either clearance or threaded holes, you simply insert the cord and tighten the “dome-nut” to create a tight seal and relieve any strain on the cable. And no disassembly is required.
:: Design World ::
Latest posts by Design World Staff (see all)
- Stratasys Founder Inducted Into Hall Of Fame - December 20, 2012
- Organovo Partners With Autodesk Research to Develop 3D Bioprinting Software - December 20, 2012
- Tips for Selecting Aluminum Extrusions & Accessories - September 7, 2012