MORNSUN added 200W PV200-27Bxx to PV series to further meet customer demand for higher powers, based on 5-40W ultra-wide & ultra-high input voltage DC/DC PV05 / PV10 / PV15 / PV40 series, which are widely used in new energy-related photovoltaic, energy storage BMS, high voltage inverter and other industries. The new series PV200-27Bxx has the following advantages:
1) Ultra-wide & ultra-high input voltage, high power, high efficiency
PV200-27Bxx series provide a wide input voltage range of 250-1000VDC, power up to 200W to meet higher demands for high-power power supply in ultra-wide and ultra-high input voltage application, and high efficiency up to 87%, low power consumption and more energy-saving.
2) Complete protection, high reliability
PV200-27Bxx series have input voltage protection to avoid frequent restart of system to maintain the system’s stability. Offering MTBF over 300,000h, they have reverse input voltage protection, output short circuit, over-current and over-voltage protection. These protections greatly reduce the probability of failure of the power supply itself while greatly enhance the safety performance of the module power supply and the load under abnormal working conditions.
3) CE certified (pending)
PV200-27Bxx series meet EN62109 standards (pending) with a certified voltage of 1000VDC. The series offers isolation voltage up to 4000VAC and high reliability, to effectively protect the safety of the system.
Photovoltaic power generation, stored energy and high voltage frequency conversion, etc.
- Ultra wide input voltage range: 250 – 1000VDC
- 4000VAC high isolation voltage
- Industrial grade operating temperature: -40℃ to +70℃
- High efficiency, Low ripple & noise
- Reverse input voltage protection, output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage protection
- High reliability, Long lifespan
- Meets EN62109 standards (Pending)
Filed Under: Design World articles, TIPS SITES (EE World), Power supplies