TLAxx-03KCAN & TLAxx-03K485 series are 3W AC/DC power supplies integrated CAN/485 transceiver and can directly get power from AC 220V. They come in compact size and are cost-effective and ideal for industrial control, grid power and instrumentation applications, etc.
There are two isolated outputs. The main DC power output up to 2.5W and the auxiliary one powers bus communication. Isolation voltage is up to 4000VAC between AC input terminal and two DC output terminals. And it is 1500VDC between the two DC output terminals.
TLAxx-03KCAN & TLAxx-03K485 series use female header with common pins to ensure customers easily achieve automated processing, maintenance and replacement. The series are protected by patents.
Industrial control, grid power and instrumentation applications where demanding volume, wide input voltage range, isolation bus and the need to meet UL / CE certification, etc.
- Compact size, wide input voltage range: 85-305VAC/100-430VDC
- AC and DC dual-use (input from the same terminal)
- Isolation voltage: 4000VAC
- Protections: SCP, OCP
- Baud rate up to 1Mbps (CAN) / 500kbps (485)
- Connect up to 110 (CAN) / 128 (485) nodes on one bus
- Open frame, high power density
- Flexible peripheral circuit design removing from layout troubles
- Meet UL60950, EN60950 standards
Filed Under: Appliance engineering + home automation, Power Electronic Tips, Electronics • electrical, Power supplies