TRACO POWER now sells new TEN 40E and TEN 40WIE 40-Watt high-density dc/dc converters optimized to reduce cost and improve performance in the industry standard 2-in. x 1-in. footprint.
The primary difference between these two families of dc/dc converters is the TEN 40E has wide 2:1 input ranges of 9-18 / 18-36 / 36-75 Vdc versus the TEN 40WIE series with 4:1 ultra-wide input ranges of 9-36 / 18-75 Vdc. Each family offers 5 single outputs of 3.3 / 5 / 12 / 15 / 24 VDC and three dual outputs of ±12 and ±15 and ±24 Vdc. Standard features include:
• 1,600-Vdc isolation; high efficiency operation up to 93%
• Remote on-off control; output voltage trim
• -40° C to +85° C operating temperature range (see derating)\
• More than 1.2 million hours MTBF
• Protection circuits for over-voltage and over-current and continuous short-circuit with auto-recovery
All models are backed a three-year product warranty and safety approved to EN IEC UL 62368-1. Typical applications include industrial equipment, instrumentation, information technology and any distributed power architecture where weight and space are critical on the PCB.
Products are in stock and available through the TRACO POWER global distribution network with manufacturing lead times of 12-14 weeks. Visit tracopower.us/ten40e for specifications, drawings, and safety documentation.