Empower RF Systems has introduced the next series of the ‘’size matters” portfolio—500 W in 3U chassis. This new PA family operates in the frequency ranges of 20 to 500 MHz (Model 2173), 500 to 1,000 MHz (Model 2174), and 20 to 1,000 MHz (Model 2175), with the output power guaranteed over full bandwidth and temperature. Features include:
- A pulse power up to 2 kW.
- A feature rich menu, which includes a software update process, real-time monitoring, protection and control, sensor driven dynamic adjustments to the amplifier while in operation, remote user access, and a selection of communications protocols that can be enabled by the end user during system set up.
- High-power LDMOS devices that provide wide frequency response, high gain, high-peak power capability, and low intermodulation distortion.
- Configurable, universal power supply [single-, 2-, and 3-phase].
- A min 500 W P3dB
- An ambient operating temperature range from -10° to +50°C.
For more information, please visit http://www.EmpowerRF.com
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)