5th Annual Process Driven Innovation Conference: September 16-17, 2014: Philadelphia, PA
Join cross-industry innovation executives from Under Armour, The Walt Disney Company, PepsiCo, and many others at the 5th Annual Process Driven Innovation Conference. Building on the success of the marcus evans innovation conference series, this program will deliver groundbreaking methodologies to effectively manage a multi-tiered innovation portfolio, empower employees to increase engagement in the innovation process, and generate metrics to monitor the effectiveness, efficiency, and viability of initiatives across the innovation pipeline.
Key Topics Include:
- Develop a strategy to deliver breakthrough innovation to market without neglecting the organization’s core competencies
- Create a horizon planning model to fill a productive, sustainable, long-term pipeline
- Analyze organizational cultures that embrace the risk and creativity inherent in the process of bringing new ideas to market
- Hire innovative and potential game-changing employees to increase market share
- Establish strategic metrics to monitor the risk, health, and viability of innovation activities while reporting value throughout the process
Attendees will benefit from two full days of single-track case study presentations from some of the world’s most innovative companies. Seating is limited to 80 delegates to maintain an intimate educational environment that will cultivate the knowledge and experience of all participants.
For registration information, please e-mail Robin Yegelwel at [email protected] or call (312) 894-6306
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping