The ML600xRU series from MicroPower Direct (Stoughton, MA) provides 6 W of output power in a miniature SMT package. They provide the robust performance, miniature size and economy required by a wide range of space critical board level applications. Available on tape/reel, they can be used with most automated assembly systems. Sixteen models operate from 9 to 36 VDC or 18 to 75 VDC inputs, providing single and dual outputs of 3.3, 5, 12, 15, 24, ±5, ±12, or ±15 VDC. Features include:
- Short circuit protection.
- An input/output isolation of 1,500 VDC.
- A low noise operation.
- A remote On/Off input.
- A compact 0.87 x 0.80 x 0.40” SMT package.
- An operating temperature range from -40°C to +80°C with no derating required.
- Free-air convection cooling.
For more information, visit www.micropowerdirect.com.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping