Autonics introduces the MD5-HF28, an AC universal type 5 phase micro step driver, offering high accuracy (max. 250 divisions), high speed and high torque control.
Major Features include:
* Increasing user’s convenience with 100-220VAC universal power
* High speed and high torque through run current control
* Realization of low speed rotation and high accuracy control with micro step (max. 250 divisions)
* Diverse alarm function (over temperature, over current) available with self diagnosis
* Easy to check alarm information with front ALARM LED
* Auto current down, self test, user’s run/stop current setting, zero point excitation output provided
* Photo coupler input insulation to minimize external noise
MD5-HF28 maximizes user’s convenience with diverse resolution setting types (max. 250 divisions) and front ALARM LED and 100-220VAC universal power supply.
Filed Under: Drives (stepper) + amplifiers, Motion control • motor controls