Newark, an Avnet Company and global distributor of electronic components, products and solutions, is offering fully customizable high-end IP67 electronics enclosure solutions from its private label brand Multicomp Pro. Using a unique and intuitive online tool available on Newark’s website, customers can create a custom enclosure in minutes, moving from prototype into full production from a single configuration.
IoT developments are growing exponentially as many companies look to tap into the benefits of the technology. Sourcing a suitable enclosure is often left until late in the new product design process which can present packaging challenges and impact performance. In addition to this, standard off-the-shelf enclosures are rarely suitable for mission critical IoT applications. Current enclosure options available to designers seldom offer the durability, robustness and protection required for the end applications. A cost effective, fast turnaround custom enclosure is the ideal solution for design engineers tasked with critical builds on a finite budget.
The online configuration typically takes around five minutes, saving engineers many hours of work sourcing approved components from multiple sources. Customers can now easily and efficiently source the required solution to support IoT and other mission critical applications used in Intelligent Transportation (ITS), connected vehicles (V2X, CV2X, RSU 4.1), rail track and tunnel monitoring, mobile security, smart cities and agriculture, and more.
Benefits of the Multicomp Pro customizable enclosure range now available from Newark include:
· Quick quoting within 5 business days and delivery in less than four weeks.
· Use of standard or N Type IP67 antennas to enable GPS/GNSS, Wi-Fi, LTE, DSRC and LoRa.
· Access to a range of I/O modules including USB, Cat5, Cat6, SIM and power.
· mSmart-box enclosure solutions providing a reliable IP67, EN60950-22-Ready, modular concept specifically tailored to needs within days of initial contact.
· Enclosures are tough and hard-wearing, with integrated Gore® valves, Sur Tec 650 anti-corrosion coating and 100 per cent IP67 guaranteed.
· Customization of color, cable length and more.
Newark’s Multicomp Pro brand provides reduced upfront and product-lifetime costs compared to other brands, making the range an ideal choice for equipping design and development labs, service facilities and educational establishments where budgets may be restricted. The range is also a suitable option for OEMs and CEMs seeking added value from sourcing lower cost, production-grade components. The Multicomp Pro range includes more than 60,000 products and is suitable for engineers at any level, with average savings of up to 30 percent compared to branded products.
Filed Under: Cabinets • enclosures • control panels