Advantech (Irvine, CA) announced the arrival of AIMB-215, a new industrial-grade THIN Mini-ITX motherboard, featuring Intel Celeron J1900/N2930 low power SOC with significant CPU & graphics performance improvements. AIMB-215 is designed in low profile for a total height of only 21mm and a rich variety of I/O functions, making it ideal for a multitude of space-limited applications such as for panel PCs and digital signage boxes in ATM/Kiosks, POS, gaming, automation and much more. Features include:
- Thin & fanless mini-ITX design.
- Built with Intel Celeron J1900/N2930/N2807 processors.
- Supports dual channel DDR3L-1333 204-pin SODIMM sockets up to 8 GB.
- Intel Gfx 7 supports DX11, OpenCL 1.2, OpenGL 3.2.
- Supports dual displays: VGA, LVDS, Displayport1.2.
For more information, visit www.advantech.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)