Altera Corporation announced it will demonstrate its programmable logic technology and military system solutions at the Military Communications Conference (MILCOM), taking place October 6 to 8, 2014 at the Baltimore Convention Center. Attendees can stop by the Altera® booth (#419) to learn how our commercial IP and technology provide low-power, secure acceleration to military grid communications.
Demonstrations from Altera and several military, aerospace and government ecosystem partners at the Altera booth will showcase the following technologies:
- Altera’s cyber security network monitoring with the Altera Software Development Kit (SDK) for OpenCL™
- Altera’s complete JESD204B radio development kit on an Altera Arria® V SoC
- BittWare’s digital channelizer system and TeraBox multi-FPGA platform on Altera FPGAs
- Lime Microsystems’ multi-standard software-defined radio (SDR) and ad-hoc field access point utilizing Altera FPGAs and Enpirion® PowerSoCs
- ISI/Nallatech’s and Boeing/Ventura Solutions’ Redhawk SDR architecture with heterogeneous OpenCL support on Nallatech’s Altera-based appliances
- DRC Computer’s high-speed inline Infiniband/Ethernet encryption on Altera FPGAs
- Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) subsystems and system on modules (SOMs) from Altera’s ecosystem partners
Discover how Altera’s FPGAs and SoCs, and the OpenCL flow for FPGA design enables engineering teams to simplify and accelerate system designs from sensor to action.
The post Altera & its ecosystem demonstrates FPGA technologies & system solutions appeared first on FPGA Tips.
Filed Under: FPGA Tips