The NOSHOK 1800 Series Attachable Loop-Powered Digital Indicator provides convenient local indication and is easily inserted into a variety of NOSHOK transmitters, including 300 Series Compact OEM Pressure Transmitters, 615/616 Series High Accuracy Pressure Transmitters, and 800 Series Platinum Resistance Temperature Transmitters.
• Loop powered
• Simply inserted between the transmitter body and the connector without the need for additional wiring or power source
• Programmable to display a range of -1999 to 9999
• May be tilted for better viewing
• Simple menu-driven programming provides user selectable digital filtering to improve readability in rapidly varying applications
• All parameters are stored in non-volatile memory so that reprogramming is not necessary in the event of a power failure
• CE compliant for RFI, EMI, and ESD immunity
• Available with an optional relay that is programmable through the front of the meter (shown)
Also, check out this video on the Engineering Exchange on how to program a loop-powered digital indicator.
Filed Under: Mobile Hydraulic Tips, Connectors (electrical) • crimp technologies, Hydraulic equipment + components