AVX (Greenville, SC) has announced that its high directivity 0302 thin film couplers for Wi-Fi bands — including the new, tight tolerance 0302 component—are now available through distribution. The Wi-Fi band couplers are based on multilayer integrated thin film (ITF) technology, which provides the miniature components with excellent high frequency performance across the Wi-Fi spectrum of 2,400 to 5,905MHz and rugged construction for reliable automatic assembly. Additional feature sinclude:
- Availability in 0302, 0402, and 0603 packages.
- Land grid array packaging technology.
- A low profile, self-alignment during reflow, excellent solderability, low parasitics, and effective heat dissipation.
- An operating temperature range from -40° to +85°C.
- Lead-free and RoHS compliant 100% tin terminations compatible with automatic soldering technologies.
For more information visit www.avx.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)