Oriental Motor is pleased to announce the latest addition to the AZ Series family of single axis stored data drivers, which now includes AC and DC input. Both input types are now available with PROFINET communication.
The AlphaStep AZ Series stepper motors offers high efficiency, low vibration and incorporates our newly developed Mechanical Absolute Encoder for absolute-type positioning without battery back-up or external sensors to buy. Closed loop performance without hunting or gain tuning.
PROFINET provides industrial users with the networking protocol needed to utilize standard Ethernet technology for factory automation applications. PROFINET’s outstanding performance, globally established, future-oriented technology and simple configuration makes it ideal for industrial applications.
PROFINET uses familiar Ethernet technology, simplifying its configuration, but capabilities are enhanced to meet the demanding conditions within an industrial application environment. These new expanded drivers offer additional flexibility to application design and configuration.
They key features of the new AZ Series PROFINET capable drivers are:
- Available with AC or DC input (AC: Single-Phase 100-120 VAC or Single / Three- Phase 200-240 VAC DC: 24 / 48 VDC)
- Works with all AZ Series motors including linear and rotary actuators, compact actuators and grippers
- Control methods: I/O stored data, PROFINET communications or pulse input
- Built-in electromagnetic brake control
- Cables, motors, and accessories like the regeneration unit available, are sold separately, component style.
- Software (download for free on the website):
- GSD file for easy set up (specific to this drive)
- Data Support Software v4 of (MEXE02 type) can be used for Monitoring, Test Functions and Parameter Settings
For more information, visit this deep link at orientalmotor.com.
You may also like:
Filed Under: Motors • stepper