Banner Engineering recently released a new tower light configurator, an online tool that allows users to customize tower light selections and view related information. The new tool was designed for a variety of operating systems including iPad and Android tablets.
Over the past several years, Banner’s Lighting and Indication (L&I) product offerings have grown at an increasingly fast pace. New color options, light functions and alarm-styles give customers more choices than ever before.
The tower light configurator has been released to help customers conceptualize potential tower light solutions. Users can design their own tower lights, by choosing from the following features:
- Standard, high-intensity, and daylight visible beacon models
- Up to 10 light color choices for standard and five for high-intensity or daylight visible models
- Steady-on, rotating or flashing light functions
- Three optional audible functions: continuous, pulsed or staccato
- Housing color and connection types
The end result is an interactive experience that helps users visualize—and hear—the flashing, rotating, alarm-sounding tower light of their choice. It also provides a corresponding model number, wiring diagrams, CAD files, accessories, and data sheets to help streamline the purchasing decision.
Filed Under: Electronics • electrical, Lights • signal lamps • indicators