Maple 2016 mathematical software makes it easy to analyze, explore, visualize and solve math problems. This release offers new abilities to educators, researchers, scientists and engineers to solve more problems, more easily. It solves more mathematical problems from differential equations, statistics, graph theory and other mathematical domains. It also provides a Clickable Math option for performing operations at the click of a button, as well as other usability enhancements throughout the product.
- organizing projects and Maple applications using the Maple Workbook, so all related documents and data files are kept together and dependencies are automatically maintained when sharing
- taking advantage of flexible and intuitive data frames to organize and analyze real-world data
- performing calculations with thermophysical properties of pure fluids, humid air and mixtures, generating custom psychrometric charts
- using Clickable Math to perform new operations, from writing fractions as repeating decimals, to computing cross products and dot products, or even converting
Maple code to the Julia programming language
- searching through more than 900 exact solutions to Einstein’s field equations for metrics with particular properties, and using these metrics and automatically derived related information in computations
- helping students explore concepts such as the Sieve of Eratosthenes, tessellations, and the area of a circle, using new interactive Math Apps
In addition, Maple 2016 has enhancements in application development, including expanded functionality in the one-step application building tool, Explore, and new program analysis tools that analyze code to detect barriers to safe parallelization and help resolve them.