Bimba Manufacturing Company announced the introduction of the Low Power Isonic® V2 Valve. Building on the strengths of Bimba|Meadʼs line of Isonic® solenoid valves, the new Low Power Isonic® V2 valve provides increased versatility for unparalleled performance.
The V2ʼs lightweight, high-strength polymer construction, combined with its expanded voltage options, ensures that every valve delivers long-lasting energy efficient solutions. Improved features also ensure safety and adaptability for use in a variety of environments.
New key features:
- Power Saver––Reduce consumption by up to 60%, extend the life of battery-operated
- equipment, and lower overall operating costs
- More Choices––Choose from 3VDC or 5VDC voltages and increase equipment compatibility
- Universal Fit––Use in stand-alone applications for further energy savings or with Bimba|Meadʼs
- patented quick-release manifold systems
- Enhanced Safety—Reduce the risk of electrical arcing, even in volatile environments
To download 3D CAD files and learn more about the Isonic® V2, visit bimba.com
Filed Under: Batteries, Pneumatic Tips, Pneumatic equipment + components