(Pittsburg, CA ) – Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation has announced a new version of its popular LoPro linear actuator line. LoPro is available in four sizes and in belt, lead screw, ball screw and chain driven configurations, as well as un-driven. The newest version features design enhancements for increased performance and higher load capacity and can incorporate the company’s new line of motor mounts.
• Carriage assembly radial load capacities are nearly double that of the previous version, with size 4 now capable of handling radial loads up to 19,012N (4,274 lbs)
• All moment load capacities are higher
• Sizes 2L and 3 belt and chain driven systems now utilize a larger shaft diameter (20mm) for better torque transmission
• Complete new line of new motor mounts
• Available to fit motors and gearboxes from any manufacturer
• Supplied as a kit including shaft coupling and mounting hardware
Designed using the company’s signature DualVee Motion Technology®, LoPro linear actuators are excellent in harsh environments. The vee design creates a velocity gradient, which results in a constant sweeping action that cleans debris from the track. And because track is easily joined, long length systems are possible. Belt and chain driven system lengths are virtually unlimited, and have been fabricated up to 80 feet, while screw driven systems are limited only by the length of the screw. Each LoPro system is manufactured to customer-specified length and assembled in the factory. Typical system lead time for belt or chain driven LoPro is less than two weeks.
Bishop-Wisecarver will feature the new LoPro at PACK EXPO Las Vegas, October 15-17, 2007, Booth #S-4935.
:: Design World::
Filed Under: Packaging, Linear motion • slides, Motion control • motor controls