St. Charles, IL – Bison Gear & Engineering Corp. is offering value pricing on over 35 models of AC electric motors meeting International Electrotechnical Commission standards which are widely used as replacement motors in a wide variety of globally produced production machinery.
Ranging from less than 1/8 to over 1.5 horsepower (90 to 1,100 watts) these IEC motors feature:
* Single phase 115V and three phase 230/460V AC motors
* Die cast aluminum enclosures with IP54 rating
* B5 C face mounting or B14 flange mounting options
* UL, CUL, and CE ratings
* Terminal board for wiring connections
* Gasketed junction box
* Premium motor duty ball bearings
* Dynamically balanced rotors for low noise
* Class F insulated for operation in 40 deg. C ambient
“This is a unique opportunity and we have over 1200 of these quality IEC motors on-the-shelf available for immediate shipment,” said John Morehead, Bison Gear vice president, strategic planning and marketing. “We know that everyone is looking for a bargain today and we’ve priced these AC motors accordingly. However, this is on a first-come, while they last basis.”
Bison Gear & Engineering Corp.
Filed Under: Motion control • motor controls, Motors • ac
Tell Us What You Think!