Located in booth #S-1654, Bosch Rexroth is gearing up to bring the Factory of the Future to the packaging industry at PACK EXPO, October 14-17, in Chicago. Featuring a variety of products and demos from its automation, assembly and linear motion technology portfolios, Rexroth’s booth is ready to show the packaging industry the Factory of the Future is now.
Rexroth experts will be on site to answer questions about the Factory of the Future, its impact on the packaging industry and how Rexroth is contributing to the advancements. Additionally, head over to the PACK EXPO International Innovation Stage on opening day at 12 p.m. to see Rexroth’s VP of Automation and Electrification, Heiko Schwindt present on Engineering the Factory of the Future.
Visitors should make sure to check out the I4.0 Cube and Mechatronics demo, which shows the latest advancements in Industry 4.0 and forward-thinking technology. Highlights include:
- The I4.0 Cube is a four-sided, interactive touchscreen that showcases Rexroth’s Connected Automation Solutions such as the IoT Gateway.
- Users can touch icons on the I4.0 Cube to explore a variety of I4.0 topics directly from the display.
- The Mechatronics Demo showcases the customization achievable with a packaging machine of the future.
- See Rexroth’s new I4.0 innovation, IoT Gateway Rack, in action on the Mechatronics demo.
Bosch Rexroth’s VarioFlow plus plastic chain conveyor system will also be on display in booth #S-1654. Highlights of VarioFlow plus include:
In the current market, VarioFlow plus conveyor is the easiest to assemble, quietest, most flexible and energy-efficient plastic chain conveyor available.
The flexible design of VarioFlow plus is ideal for moving high-volume packaged goods and other consumer goods, such as packaged foods, pharmaceuticals and healthcare products.
Alongside the demos, Bosch Rexroth is also displaying a selection of kiosks from its extensive product group portfolio. Additional highlights include:
- Rexroth’s extensive portfolio of engineering tools that assist in the dimensioning and selection of linear motion products such as the Linear Motion Designer and LinSelect.
- ActiveCockpit, the communication platform, processes and visualizes data in real time.
- IndraDrive Mi cabinet-free technology reduces the machine footprint of packaging and processing machines and generates savings with up to 90 percent less wiring.
- Rexroth’s drive integrated safety module SafeMotion and safety control SafeLogic ensure safe operations and unlock automation efficiencies.
- Rexroth’s OpenCore Engineering builds the crucial bridge to the world of IT, enabling new levels of engineering flexibility.
Rexroth’s multi-technology exhibit will present the technologies and components required to enable customization and increase overall equipment effectiveness in the packaging industry. For more information, visit www.boschrexroth-us.com/packexpo.
You may also like:
Filed Under: ALL INDUSTRY NEWS • PROFILES • COMMENTARIES, Factory automation, Packaging, IoT • IIoT • internet of things • Industry 4.0