San Francisco, CA — Bosch Rexroth will exhibit a broad range of automation capabilities and applications for semiconductor and photovoltaic production, July 15-17 in San Francisco at Semicon West in booths S-841 and 941.
Showcasing application areas for solar, wafer handling, metrology, chip handling and wire bonding, Bosch Rexroth will demonstrate how companies can improve productivity, enhance reliability, boost throughput and reduce cost for semiconductor and photovoltaic manufacturing.
In addition to working displays for photovoltaic cell handling, wafer lifting and FOUP transfer, the company’s 1,600 square-foot booth will contain specific products and technology from its electric drives and controls, pneumatics, linear motion and assembly technology groups.
Key product highlights will include:
• New Bridge Module linear motion system for gantries with long spans
• Miniature linear motion components for wire bonding and chip handling
• New IndraDrive Cs drive and SERCOS III automation technology for wafer handling and other
• NYCe4000 control system suitable for all types of encoders, and high-precision linear motion
components for metrology
• Pneumatic Non-Contact Transfer (NCT) units for photovoltaic panel and wafer handling
• Easy-2-Combine pneumatic component system for chip handling
For more information about Rexroth’s involvement in semiconductor and photovoltaic manufacturing, visit www.boschrexroth-us.com/semicon.
Filed Under: Factory automation, Semiconductor, Electronics • electrical