BroadWave Technologies recently introduced its Model 651-030-006, a single-step voltage controlled programmable attenuator designed for use in scientific instruments.
- The frequency range is DC-1 GHz
- Attenuation range is 0-6 dB in a 6 dB step with ± 0.4 dB attenuation accuracy
- Insertion loss is 0.6 dB nominal while VSWR is 1.30:1 maximum
- Input power is 1 watt average with supply voltage +15 Vdc @ 30 mA nominal
- The RF connectors are SMA female and the control solder terminal features a feed-thru capacitor to prevent leakage
Filed Under: Materials • advanced