CABLExpress launched its angled patch panels at Data Center World last week. The panels will improve the manageability and reduce the installation time of fiber cabling infrastructures. The angled patch panels feature a slanted design to route patch cords directly into vertical cable managers on both sides, eliminating the need for horizontal cable management.
The panels hold up to 96 fibers (1U) or 192 fibers (2U), and are part of the CABLExpress Skinny-Trunk Solution, a high-density fiber optic cabling system.
“Our products and solutions help data center professionals simplify cable management, increase efficiencies, and save time,” said Peter Belyea, president of CXtec, the parent company of CABLExpress. “The angled patch panels also allow users to maximize their rack space, providing room for other critical technologies and enabling future growth.”
The Skinny-Trunk angled patch panels feature:
- A modular design to allow for scalability and future growth
- Mixed-media options to allow integration with copper infrastructure
- Internal cable managers to maintain proper bend radius
- Flexible design to accept four or eight adapter panels and/or modules
- Low loss components to allow adaptability in fiber network design
- Adaptability with multiple connector types in each enclosure
- Precision, stable spring couplers to maximize performance and ensure network uptime
CABLExpress, a division of CXtec
The post CABLExpress introduces angled patch panels at Data Center World Conference appeared first on Wire and Cable Tips.