CABLExpress announces the launch of its mini ladder rack enclosure, a multimedia enclosure designed to mount directly to overhead conveyance in the data center. As part of the Skinny-Trunk Solution, the mini ladder rack enclosure enables more efficient usage of conditioned rack space.
The Skinny-Trunk mini ladder rack enclosure features:
- Multimedia capabilities for fiber (96 duplex LC ports) or copper (48 ports), or a combination of the two
- Space for eight modules or feed-through adapter panels
- Lightweight aluminum construction with powder coat finish to ensure a longer product lifespan and a sleek look
- Acrylic glass front cover to safeguard data flow
- Stable spring couplers to facilitate high performance and maximum uptime
- Optional cable management channel available with flexible telescoping to protect cables
- Design that directly integrates with the CABLExpress Skinny-Trunk Solution and the recommended TIA-942 structured cabling standard
CABLExpress also offers a full-size ladder rack enclosure that can hold 192 LC duplex ports or 96 copper ports.
Filed Under: Cabinets • enclosures • control panels, Cables + cable management