Moving forward, the Wireless Design & Development daily newsletter will begin featuring a weekly piece designated to descriptive breakdowns of wireless technology designs. Whether it’s a satellite, wireless antenna, smart grid, or autonomous technology, we’re looking for submissions that thoroughly break down the design and composition of pertinent technologies covered by our publication. If you or someone you know possesses extensive knowledge on how one of these technologies is composed or can provide a descriptive account on the ins, outs, and how it works, we’d like to receive your submissions.
Submission guidelines are as follows…
- This must be a technical piece that solely focuses on the design breakdown and/or how the technology in question operates
- If applicable, try to keep the word count no higher than 1000-1200
- Keep formats organized and easy for readers to follow
- All submissions must be vendor neutral (even if the submission is from an individual covering a technology from the company they work for)
- Must contain at least one image (at least 1-3 would be ideal) with all images being at least 500 pixels in length
Send your inquiries, proposals, submissions, along with any questions you may have to our Editor-In-Chief Jennifer Hooker ([email protected]) or our Associate Editor Michael Luciano ([email protected]).
We’re looking forward to reading your work!
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)