CARLO GAVAZZI has announced the launch of its new EM50 Energy Analyzers. This is a new addition to the company’s range of energy meters and power analyzers, which are targeted to assist manufacturers and end-users in monitoring and managing escalating energy costs. The EM50 is a Class 0.5 ANSI C12.20 energy analyzer that can be used for single, two, and three-phase systems, as well as wild-leg systems. The wide voltage range of EM50 makes it suitable for use throughout North America. It can measure most relevant instantaneous electrical variables and energy consumption with a high level of accuracy.
The EM50 can be used with standard current transformers, Rogowski coils, 333 mV current sensors, and 80 mA current sensors for Measurement Canada versions. It features both Modbus RTU and BACnet MS/TP communications in each model. Energy consumption can be transmitted via the pulse output, and remote control and alarm are transmitted via a relay output
The EM50 Energy Analyzer can be used in any application where understanding energy consumption trends is required in order to allocate costs, to measure for improvements in energy efficiency, or to monitor load behavior in a facility or even a multi-site company.
- Voltage input up to 600V L-L
- Class 0.5 ANSI C12.20
- Current inputs: 5A via Current Transformer, current sensors 333 mV or 80 mA, Rogowski coil
- Free downloadable configuration software
- 3-phase/4-wires, 3-phase/3-wires, 2-phase, 1-phase systems
- Modbus RTU and BACnet MS/TP in single unit
- Static output (pulse transmission) and relay output (alarm or remote control)
- Backlit LCD display with 7 digit readout
- Fully compatible with our UWP web-based monitoring system
- cULus listed
Filed Under: Energy management + harvesting