The newest member of the Relio™ family of embedded I/O servers, the Relio R1, is redefining “extended.” With an impressive operating temperature range of -40° to +71°C, the rugged, DIN Rail compatible industrial computer exceeds military standards for shock and vibration. This solid-state, zero-maintenance system is ideal for military, heavy equipment, automation and other applications that demand powerful processing and a compact footprint.
Mounting options allow secure installation to 35mm DIN Rail located inside panels, vehicles and even heavy equipment and drilling rigs. The rugged, extruded enclosure makes the system ideal for harsh industrial environments including military, oil & gas, transportation, energy and process control applications.
- Choice of single, dual or quad-core Atom™ (Bay Trail) processor
- Up to 8GB of DDR3L RAM
- (2) Gigabit Ethernet ports
- (1) USB 3.0 port, (3) USB 2.0 high-retention ports
- (2) Software-configurable, two-wire RS-232 or RS-485 serial ports
- DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI and VGA display options available
- Mini PCI Express full-length slot for optional CAN Bus, Wireless, or GPS expansion
- CFast card slot for operating system installation and solid-state storage
- 18-36 VDC operation
- Wide -40°C to +71°C operating temperature range
- Exceeds MIL-STD-810F shock & vibration specifications
- Compatible with Windows or Linux operating systems
- DIN-Rail Compatible
The Relio R1 offers your choice of single, dual or quad-core Intel® Atom™ Bay Trail processor with up to 8 GB of DDR3L low-voltage RAM. Standard I/O features include two software-configurable serial ports, dual Gigabit Ethernet, four high-retention USB ports, and choice of digital and analog display options. The USB ports feature Sealevel’s innovative SeaLATCH locking USB connectors that prevent accidental disconnection of the cables.
The R1 includes the latest CFast SATA II card slot to provide solid-state storage that can be preloaded with Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems. The system consumes less than 10W and operates from your 18-36 VDC source. Optional CAN Bus 2.0b, wireless dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ or GPS expansion are also available.
As processor technology evolves, the COM Express design allows the COM module to be upgraded to increase system performance over the life of the application.
Filed Under: Cables + cable management, Connectors (electrical) • crimp technologies