Rexroth will demonstrate the Active Mover transfer system in booth #4201 at ATX West. Bosch Rexroth will showcase its most recent technology for connected automation in booth #4201 at ATX West 2018 in Anaheim, Calif., February 6 to 8. Featured demos show the benefits of connectivity throughout the factory, from manual to fully automated assembly.
New technologies include the Active Mover transfer system, Active Cockpit plant floor visualization system, the VarioFlow plus plastic chain conveyor system, and a unique interactive I4.0 “cube” that shows visitors how to gain practical benefit from connectivity in their manufacturing systems.
Rexroth will showcase the latest automation technology at ATX West February 6 to 8, 2018
At Booth #4201, visitors will experience a selection of Rexroth’s innovative exhibits that demonstrate the benefits of connectivity in a variety of manufacturing and assembly operations—from manual to fully automated. A unique I4.0 “cube” serves as an orientation point for a tour of Rexroth’s latest advancements, from Open Core Engineering to the new IoT Gateway, a technology which makes it easy for manufacturers to add connectivity to existing machines and equipment. Further “connected” exhibits feature an Open Mechatronics demonstration that utilizes Open Core Engineering, the new high-speed, high-precision Active Mover conveyor, VarioFlow plus plastic chain conveyor systems, Nexo tightening systems, the new Active Cockpit production floor data visualization system and more.
At booth #4201, attendees are encouraged to walk through the kiosks and explore Rexroth’s entire technology portfolio. Product highlights include:
- Representing Rexroth’s linear motion technology are the heavy duty electromechanical cylinders (EMC-HD) and Integrated Measuring system IMS-A and IMS-I linear encoders.
- Rexroth‘s I4.0 Cube display consists of a four-sided, interactive touchscreen that guides users through Rexroth’s latest Industry 4.0 innovations.
- Smart factory technology will also be present with an appearance by Rexroth‘s ActiveCockpit, an interactive communication platform that will be connected to the Bosch Process Quality Manager production analytics system.
- The latest in high-precision tightening technology, Rexroth’s Nexo cordless nutrunner, will also be on display.
Featured demos include Rexroth’s Active Mover transfer system, VarioFlow plus conveyor system and Open Core Mechatronics. Demo highlights include:
- ActiveMover, which significantly increases productivity in short cycle applications thanks to workpiece pallet changeover times up to ten times faster.
- VarioFlow plus plastic chain conveyors, which can convey products in virtually any direction. The workpiece pallets can be used to convey products in applications where higher precision is needed.
- Open Core Engineering, with which multi-axis control has never been easier. Rexroth’s Open Mechatronics Demo demonstrates this by utilizing Open Core Engineering to control a multi-axis Cartesian system.
For more information about the latest technologies in connected manufacturing and assembly, Rexroth is a must-see exhibitor at ATX West. Attendees are encouraged to stop by booth #4201 at ATX West and explore these interactive informative displays. For a sneak preview, visit www.boschrexroth-us.com/atxwest to view the company’s web special.
Filed Under: Motion Control Tips, Encoders • linear