Molex Incorporated (Lisle, IL) supports industrial automation, aerospace, and defense network connectivity with its compact Brad Nano-Change (M8) connectors. Features include:
- Availability in IP67 threaded or IP65 push-on versions.
- A design with gold-plated copper alloy contacts and phosphor bronze sockets that ensures reliable, low resistance performance.
- A range of standard length cable assemblies.
- A variety of distribution boxes that include 4, 6, 8, or 10 port versions, single and dual I/O, and vertical or horizontal mounting.
- Fully potted housing ensures reliable performance in harsh environments.
- An anti-vibration feature prevents loss of connection even in high vibration applications.
For more information, visit www.molex.com/link/M8.html.
Filed Under: Aerospace + defense, Connectors (electrical) • crimp technologies