Acopian Power Supplies (Easton, PA) has announced the WN8B power supply, a member of the Narrow Profile, three-day power supply series of switching regulated power supplies. The AC-DC single-output units provide:
- Up to 75 W of output power, with convection cooling (no fans required).
- A footprint of 1.7″ (L) x 3.5″ (W) x 8.8″ (H).
- A universal input of 90-265 VAC, 49-420 Hz, single phase, or 110-350 VDC.
- A power factor correction (PFC) of 0.99 @ 115 VAC, 60 Hz and full load.
- 39 output voltages ranging from 3.3 to 125 V, and with a +/- 0.5 or +/- 1 V user-adjustment range.
- An operating temperature range from 0° to +71°C.
For more informaiton visit www.acopian.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)