MORNSUN launched new AC/DC Converters, LDExx-20Bxx and LHExx-20Bxx series. The two series are upgraded with technology and process innovation and achieve improvement in performance, size and etc. Product design complies with IEC62368, UL62368 and EN62368 standards (pending). Product advantages are as follows:
- Wide operating temperature range. LDE series provide -40℃ to 70℃ and LHE series -40℃ to 85℃.
- High isolation: 4000VAC. It effectively improves product reliability and protects the system safety.
- EMC: EMI performance meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B.
B) Compact size and cost-effective
- LDE/LHE series integrate internal components, the volume decreases by 20%.
- Product consistency, reliability and performance are further improved and the price is more competitive thanks to upgraded automation technology.
C) High reliability and complete protections
The series have a MTBF over 300,000 h and provide protections of output short circuit (OSC), output over-current (OCP), output over-voltage (OVP), which not only significantly reduce the failure rate of the converter itself but also enhance the safety performance of back-end power modules and the load in abnormal working conditions.
LDExx-20Bxx series provide powers of 3W, 5W, 6W, 10W, 15W and 20W, yet LHExx-20Bxx series of 5W, 10W, 15W, 20W and 25W. For more details, please refer to the datasheet or consult our sales.
Widely used in LED, street lighting control, grid power, instrumentation, industrial control, communication and civil applications.
- Universal Input: 85 – 264VAC/100 – 370VDC
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to +70℃ (LDE series), -40℃ to 85℃ (LHE series)
- High isolation voltage: 4000VAC
- Low ripple & noise: 50mV TYP.
- Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage protection
- Plastic case, meets UL94V-0
- EMI performance meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B
- Meets IEC62368, UL62368, EN62368 standards (pending)