Creaform has introduced Go!SCAN 3D, a breakthrough in 3D scanning and a revolutionary scanning platform. This handheld white light 3D scanner features intelligent hybrid positioning and yields great results when used towards both industrial and non industrial applications.
Go!SCAN 3D scanner highlights include:
- Point-and-shoot: no preparation or complicated setup is required. The scanner is up-and-running in less than two minutes.
- Affordable and up to 10 times faster than standard 3D scanners.
- Can be used by anyone without prior experience.
- The software provides visual guidance throughout the process, ensuring quality results.
- Handheld and lightweight (1.1 kg), it fits into a carry-on case, so you can bring and use it everywhere.
- Dynamic referencing means that it is possible to move the part during scanning and that no rigid setup is required.
- It provides accuracy is up to 0.1 mm, for results you can count on regardless of the work conditions or environment.
“The Go!SCAN 3D comes from our willingness to further expand our reach and make 3D scanning accessible to a much larger group of companies and individuals,” said Daniel Brown, Product Manager. We wanted to provide a scanning experience that combined incredibly quick results with real user-friendliness, at a very interesting price point. Thanks to these features and along with its reliable data, we believe that the Go!SCAN will really open up tremendous possibilities for scanning in a wide array of industries.”
With the launch of the Go!SCAN 3D, Creaform completes its portfolio of handheld portable 3D scanners, which also includes the and the . While each scanner is unique in its own way, the whole Creaform range shares the same key points: their TRUportability, TRUsimplicity, and TRUaccuracy.
For more information visit www.creaform3d.com.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping