Crouzet’s stackable Za form switch has been designed for use in electrical equipment applications, but presents to be suitable for other applications.
- Available in 2 versions
- 2 different mechanisms in same housing
- Version 1: Snap action, SPDT double break Form Za
- Version 2: Slow break, dependent action, SPST-NC double break Form Y, with positive break
- Rating up to 10A at 250Vac
- IP40 housing and captive screw terminals
- Can work at very low actuating speeds (Snap action version)
- Temperature range -40°C to 85°C, up to +125°C upon request
- Up to 10,000,000 mechanical cycles
- Material handling
- General industry
- Multiple position switches/limit switch boxes/gear boxes
- Several switches are stacked and actuated by plungers or cams
Filed Under: Switches
Tell Us What You Think!