The VMS-160 series offers universal input (90~264 Vac) and single output voltages of 5, 12, 24, and 48 Vdc. Other features include built-in active PFC function, 90% typical efficiency, and a 12 V auxiliary fan output. Operating temperature is from 0° to 50° C and protections include over-temperature, over current, and over-voltage. The VMS-160 series are available now and cost $101.20 in 100 piece quantities.
• Product name: VMS-160 series
• Availability: 8~12 weeks production
• Possible users: medical or ITE applications
• Primary features: high density, medical approvals
• Cost: pricing starts at $101.20 per 100 piece quantities
:: Design World ::
Filed Under: Electronics • electrical, Power supplies