The UTD20 is a customized transducer that features a piezo-resistive silicon sensor for differential pressure applications. Outputs are voltage or UART digital. Measuring ranges from 0 to 1.5 bar–the measuring range and zero set point can be set. Accuracy is < ±0.5 % of the nominal range (total performance) and temperature range is from -40 to 85° C.
Other features include:
• Sensor preconfigured at the factory (attenuation, turn-down, measuring range …)
• Adjustable measuring rate for optimum resolution/power consumption
• Optional configuration by customer available
• Output of pressure and temperature signals is possible
• Power consumption from 2.5 to 10mW
• Analog output signal—voltage output ratiometric or 10…90% of supply voltage (2.9…5.5 supply)
• Optional oxygen applications in preparation
This product is perfect for an OEM machine builder; the manufacturer can create a customer nameplate.