Danfoss Power Solutions, formerly known as Sauer-Danfoss, will deliver more technical presentations than any other company and exhibit innovative products at the International Fluid Power Exposition (IFPE) 2014, March 4 – 8 in Las Vegas. During the show’s prestigious technical conference and in South Hall booth 80529, Danfoss Power Solutions will share expertise on maximizing machine performance and fuel efficiency, customizing operator control, managing power and accelerating time to market.
In September 2013, Sauer-Danfoss changed its name to Danfoss and began operating as a new business segment called Danfoss Power Solutions within the Danfoss Group. The experts at Danfoss Power Solutions continue to provide superior mobile hydraulic solutions with technical service, applications know-how and a focus on advanced hydraulic and electrohydraulic components.
IFPE is the leading international exposition and technical conference dedicated to the integration of fluid power with other technologies for power transmission and motion control applications. Danfoss Power Solutions experts will make 18 presentations during the technical conference, a top research resource for design engineers. In addition to sharing research and knowledge on new technologies and methods, Danfoss Power Solutions will showcase some of its latest products and systems in South Hall booth 80529.
“Danfoss Power Solutions is dedicated to being our OEM’s strongest partner in mobile hydraulics,” said Jeff Herrin, Global Director of Advanced Engineering Systems at Danfoss Power Solutions. “That means staying on the leading edge of hydraulic system technologies and solutions that are changing the industry. Our experts are looking forward to meeting with customers and the design engineering community to share how our innovative solutions increase machine productivity and improve operating efficiencies while speeding time to market.” and motors
The IFPE technical conference will emphasize new technologies and methods related to improved analysis, design, manufacturing and performance of fluid power components and systems for mobile and industrial markets. Topics that Danfoss Power Solutions experts will be presenting on at the technical conference include:
• Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) Technologies for Off-Highway Agricultural Vehicles: The Benefits of Using State-of-the-Art Mobile Hydraulics Technology
• Machine Control with Only Two Hoses
• Practical Solutions for Open Circuit System Instability
• Hydraulic Steering “Jerk” on Articulated Vehicles
• Applications for Discrete Flow Pumps
• Comparison of Steady State Flow Loss Models for Axial Piston Pumps
• Engine Overspeed Protection for Tier 4 Machines with Hydrostatic Transmissions
• Hydraulic Generator Drive Robust Control
• A Novel Methodology of Displacement Calculation for the Swash Plate Axial Piston Pump with Conical Cylinder Block
• Control and Stability Analysis of a Practical Load-Sense System
• Open Circuit Fan System Stability Analysis
• Improvements in Reversing Fan Drives
• Dedicated Closed Circuit Hydrostatic Fan Drive Control
• Meeting ISO3744 – Determination of Airborne Noise Generated by Hydrostatic Unit
• Charge Pump and Loop Flush Sizing for Closed Loop, One Pump, Multi-Motor Systems
• Modeling, Simulation and Analysis of a Simple Load-Sense System
• Using System FMEAs to Improve Safety, Quality and Performance in Off-Highway Hydraulic Systems
• Novel Use of a U-style Hydrostatic Transmission to Develop a Low-Power Dual-Mode Transmission
Around the world, mobile equipment manufacturers rely on Danfoss Power Solutions expertise for the most innovative work, propel, control and steering solutions. Working in partnership with customers, Danfoss Power Solutions provides high-value, high-performance components for a broad range of mobile equipment applications. Danfoss Power Solutions designs, manufactures and sells a complete range of engineered hydraulic and electronic components including
hydrostatic transmissions, mobile electronics, orbital motors, steering components and PVG proportional valves.
Danfoss Power Solutions will display a range of products and systems in South Hall booth 80529.
Filed Under: Motion Control Tips