CARLO GAVAZZI has launched the RM1D Series, a comprehensive family of dc switching solid state relays. The RM1D Series is designed for applications that demand critical response times, rapid cycling, and high reliability. They’re suitable for use in transportation, off-grid and renewable energy systems that run off batteries, as well as dc heaters, solenoids, valves, fans, and other equipment that requires dc switching. Their low power dissipation output MOSFET creates superior thermal performance that reduces the size or even eliminates the need for a heat sink. The RM1D Series uses direct copper bonding (DCB) and a housing free of any molding mass to increase reliability and performance, making them the ideal solution for packaging, transportation, conveyors, plastics, and other industries and applications.
Features of the RM1D include:
- Maximum output ratings: 100 A @ 60 Vdc, 50 A @ 200 Vdc, and 10 A @ 500 Vdc
- Low power dissipation output MOSFET
- Switching frequency up to 1,000 Hz
- 4-32 Vdc control voltage range
- 100 µs maximum response time
- 3,750 Vrms isolation between input and output
- Diagnostic LED indicator
- Integrated overvoltage protection
- Clip-on IP20 protection cover
- Self-lifting terminals
- Agency approvals: UL, CSA, CE certification
The RM1D Series Solid State Relays are the best choice for switching DC loads while increasing reliability, reducing power dissipation, and improving reliability.
For more information, visit www.gavazzionline.com.
You may also like:
Filed Under: TECHNOLOGIES + PRODUCTS, Relays