This on-demand webinar will be available from Feb. 24-27.
Connex 3D Printing was the first technology to offer multi-material 3D printing. With the Objet500 Connex3, Stratasys launched another first: a color, multi-material 3D printer. Combining three base materials dramatically extends the possibilities — rich, vibrant colors and unprecedented material versatility.
In this webinar, Jon Cobb, executive vice president at Stratasys, will share his expertise on this significant technology advancement, what multi-material color 3D printing really means, how it works and the many benefits. Guadalupe Ollarzabal of Trek Bicycle, a longtime Connex user and Objet500 Connex3 beta tester, will share why his shop chose multi-material 3D printing, what they’re using it for, and how the new technology advances their products.
Attend this webinar to learn:
• What it means to print in multi-materials with color
• How Connex technology can take your prototypes and designs to new level
• How you can achieve the best product realism with your prototypes
• Where 3D printing fits in the product development life cycle
• How Trek Bicycle uses the technology
Who should attend:
• Design engineers
• Production engineers
• Manufacturing engineers
• Machine shop supervisors
• Prototyping lab managers
• Model shop employees
• And anyone investigating their 3D printing options
Filed Under: WEBINARS
Tell Us What You Think!