ME-IO housing from Phoenix Contact allows design engineers to create and build their own custom controllers, rather than settling for an off-the-shelf controller that doesn’t suit their application needs. A variety of widths, heights, and configurations yield a wide range of design options.
- ME-IO can accommodate up to 60 connection points in an 18-mm wide package
- Larger widths of 37.6 mm and 75.2 mm are also available
- Housing has two types of plugs for fast and easy field termination
- Features built-in backplane communication for scalable design, without taking up valuable connection points for communication
- A variety of accessories are also available, including different cover sizes, pre-drilled covers for LEDs, and a rotatable marking cover
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping