Looking for something to do during your lunch break tomorrow? WDD is featuring an exciting LIVE Engineering event, Get the Inside Story on Today’s Connected Aircraft, straight from the Paris Air Show.
Wednesday, June 21, 12:00 p.m. EST – you don’t want to miss it!
Electronic content on modern aircraft is increasing exponentially. Driven by demands for size and weight reductions that increase efficiency, load capacity, and range while lowering fuel costs.
The connected passenger and aircraft require signal and power delivery to support applications like In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) and cabin systems, ground solutions for composite airframes, avionics packaging, power load balancing of flight controls, landing gear, and jet engines – all integrated via new sensor technologies.
That’s the Connected Aircraft story.
In this Engineering Live, we will discuss:
- Defining Interconnect design considerations for building new, smarter, faster connectivity into applications that operate in harsh aircraft environments.
- How to plan for future-proofing aerospace applications designs, and,
- New applications that are just over the horizon and the hurdles to their implementation.
Sponsored by TE Connectivity, Editorial Content Director Janine E. Mooney will moderate a panel of distinguished individuals:
- Russ Graves, Aerospace Business Development Manager, TE Connectivity
- Romuald Allais, Manager Sensor Solutions, TE Connectivity
- Thierry Marin-Martinod, Chief Technology Officer ADM, TE Connectivity
- Guillaume Cornut, Manager, Product Management, TE Connectivity
There’s still time to sign up for tomorrow’s live show, which you can do at ecnmag.com/PASconnectedair
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)