Buffalo Grove, IL – DuplineSafe, a Safety Bus which has its strength in reliability, simplicity and ability to transmit signals over long distances (up to 5Km without repeater).
“The development of the DuplineSafe products took the step from standard Fieldbus to Safety Bus at the highest integrity level. That’s why it has been carried out in close cooperation with TUV Rheinland Group. “ said Jens Neigaard — International Product Manager of Carlo Gavazzi. “The simple and hardware-oriented communication principle of Dupline provides a strong platform for a Safety Bus, and the DuplineSafe products are now approved by TUV according to EN61508-SIL3 and EN954-1 Cat 4.“
Important features, such as noise immunity and reliability, allow DuplineSafe to avoid false trips, while its simplicity reduces the risk of human error and saves time. Moreover the long transmission distance makes it possible to implement plant-wide solutions. Last but not least, thanks to immediate and precise safety diagnostics, machine stops can be fixed faster, leading to higher production efficiency.
• Approved by TUV Rheinland according to IEC/EN 61508 SIL-3 and EN954-1 Cat 4.
• Bus-powered input modules transmit the state of emergency stop switches to the programmable safety relay.
• Up to 63 input modules on one bus.
• Up to 3.1 miles transmission distance without repeater.
• Gateway for Profibus-DP and Modbus enable safety diagnostic information via text display, PLC or PC.
• Maximize Productivity — Immediate & precise diagnostics mean emergency stop situations can be resolved faster, leading to higher production efficiency.
• Cost Savings — Significant reduction in wiring cost on long distance applications
• Harsh Environments — The high noise immunity of the Dupline bus means false trips are avoided.
• Highly Flexible — Expansion is easy with simple step-by-step installation of additional safety input modules.
.: Design World :.
Filed Under: Electronics • electrical, Motion control • motor controls, Networks • connectivity • fieldbuses, Safety systems + components