MINNEAPOLIS, MN — E-Switch introduces the new LP15 series illuminated pushbutton switch, featuring multiple LED colors, custom marking options for the caps, and several cap sizes. The LED colors available are red, blue, green, yellow, and white. You can choose from four different button colors, as well: black, red, white and transparent. You can choose a common graphic or customize your own graphic for the button cap.
* Contact Rating: 1mA @ 20VDC
* Electrical Life: 300,000 cycles
* Contact Resistance: 200 ohms max @ 5VDC, 1.5mA
* Contact Arrangement: SPST, Normally Open
* Dielectric Strength: 250 VAC for 1 min.
* Force: 125 gf +/- 35 grams
* Travel: 1.3mm +/- 0.3mm
* Operating Temperature: -20C to +70C
Applications and markets for the LP15 series illuminated pushbutton switch include audio/visual, consumer electronics, telecommunications, medical, testing/instrumentation, computer servers, and more.
Filed Under: Electronics • electrical, Switches