With Lantronix Inc.’s xSenso unit, users can readily send real-time data to any node on the network or over the Internet. The DIN-rail or wall mount analog device server (ADS) remotely monitors and logs data from a variety of sensors including temperature, humidity, pressure, level, flow, weight, and gas/air quality transmitters. The XSenso server also handles data from any analog I/O device.
Key features of the xSenso ADS include:
- Two analog inputs;
- Ethernet port for communication;
- USB port for configuration;
- Dynamic web-based monitoring, charting and data logging;
- Email and text message alert notification;
- 256-bit encryption;
- Operational temperature of -40° to +85° C;
- 5-year limited warranty.
For more information about Lantronix xSenso analog device server, click here.
Filed Under: Sensor Tips