Maxon have released the new EC-i30 20W Brushless Servo Motor with Integrated Electronics. With an integrated 4 Quadrant speed controller, this latest addition to the EC-i portfolio is available as a 5-wire version. Both enable and direction versions of the motor are offered.
This high torque 20Watt 30mm diameter motor is ideal in micro fluid pump (air/gas) and medical applications such as:
• Vacuum wound therapy • Patient vital signs monitoring
• Anaesthesia and gas monitoring • Compression therapy
• Blood analysers • Peritoneal dialysis
• Haemodialysis • Portable oxygen concentrators
• Gas detection and analysis • Fragrance distribution
• Surgery training systems
The EC-i30 20W Brushless Servo Motor with Integrated Electronics is available with an optional planetary gearhead, model GP32C, and can be customized specific to the needs of the application.
• 20 Watt Rated
• 24VDC winding
• 4 Pole Pairs
• Speed range 250 – 6060 RPM
• Optional gearheads, encoders and drive electronics
Filed Under: TECHNOLOGIES + PRODUCTS