The SXD 15 is the first in a new series of economical advanced digital servo drives from Allied Motion (Amherst, NY). The compact, modular unit can drive a DC brush, DC brushless or AC brushless motor requiring up to 1 kW of power. Features include:
- Torque, velocity, and position control modes.
- 4 digital inputs, 1 digital output, all isolated and 2 analog inputs plus 1 analog output
- Communication via RS232, RS485 or CAN.
- A Keep-Alive feature to enable maintaining logic power with the main power off.
- Full protection against short circuits, voltage excursions, and temperature extremes.
- Standard ratings of 12 to 80 VDC bus, 15 A continuous, and 30 A peak current.
For more information, visit www.alliedmotion.com.
Filed Under: Motion control • motor controls