EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I.—EFD, Inc., a subsidiary of Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ: NDSN) has released a new online catalog featuring their latest dispensing systems for applying accurate, repeatable amounts of adhesives, lubricants and other fluids used in virtually every product assembly process.
EFD equipment gives manufacturers a cost-effective way to achieve the following benefits without a large investment in capital equipment:
* Higher yields
* Greater process control
* Better product quality and reliability
* Less rework & fewer rejects
* Lower production costs
Products featured in the new catalog include:
* Operator-controlled dispensers for manual assembly processes
* Precision dispense valves for automated production lines, including the new 784S-SS valve for
medical device and pharmaceutical processes, and the new 752HF valve for Blu-ray, DVD and CD
* Tabletop dispensing robots
* Disposable syringe barrels and dispensing tips
* High-quality solder pastes for electronics assembly
* The MicroCoat‚Â® stock lubrication system for metal stamping processes
A downloadable PDF file or printed catalog is available at http://www.efd-inc.com/catalog.
Filed Under: Adhesives • epoxies, Fluid power
Tell Us What You Think!