Elmo has launched the Gold Drum HV 100/800 – a 60 KW, high-performance, wide bandwidth servo drive yet with a very high-efficiency of around 99%.
The Gold Drum HV 100/800 is EtherCAT and CANOpen compliant and, in conjunction with Elmo’s Gold Maestro, creates a high-level, real-time, multi-axis network. Elmo’s ‘go-standard’ policy, allows easy expansion, upgrading, replacing or even adding non-Elmo products to the network.
The new products are developed to make life easier for Elmo’s customers: they are user-friendly; accessible; reduce integration time and maintenance costs; are easy to set up and tune using Elmo Application Studio (EAS) software tools; and have a Windows-based application so that users can configure the drive for optimal use with their motor without breaking a sweat. As part of Elmo’s Gold Line, the drives are based on existing technology to ensure the fastest time-to-market.
• “Direct to mains” operation from rectified 480VAC
• High speed networking by fully compliant EtherCAT, or CANOpen
• Supports any Feedback in any configuration: single, dual, gantry, etc.
• Wide bandwidth in current, velocity, position operating modes
• Advanced, extremely fast and most efficient vector control algorithm (current loop bandwidth: 4 kHz)
Elmo Motion Control
Filed Under: Factory automation, Drives (servo) + amplifiers, Motion control • motor controls, Networks • connectivity • fieldbuses