MSI (City of Industry, CA) has released the MS-98C7 Mini-ITX embedded board for high-density processing and graphic application markets. The MS-98C7 boosts processing power with the Intel 4th Generation 8 series chipset platform. Features include:
- Dual-channel DDR3/DDR3L 1333/1600MHz memory up to 16GB.
- 3 or 2 independent displays with multiple video outputs: VGA, DP, and LVDS.
- Great 3D graphic performance with multiple 1080p capability.
- Dual Gigabit LAN for high-bandwidth networking applications.
- Dual Mini-PCIe for expansion, offering more application possibilities.
- 5 COM ports that allows more serial devices to be connected.
- 10 or 8 USB ports ( 4 x USB 3.0; 6 x USB 2.0) for multiple USB connections.
- Support SATA 3.0 and mSATA by miniPCIe slot.
- Flexible I/O configuration via BIOS.
For more information, visit: www.msi.com/ipc.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping